In this section, you will find answers to our most common questions, facts about our company, information about ordering, payments, shipping, and our returns policy. For information on subjects not covered here, please go to our Terms & Conditions
page or feel free to email
- ◀Why won't my credit card payment go through?
- Please verify that your billing address is entered correctly during checkout. Your billing address is the mailing address where you receive your bank statement or credit card statement. It must match correctly, including complete zip code, or your card may be declined. Your shipping address can be to any US approved postal shipping address of your choice. We encourage customers to accept deliveries from their work address where allowed for package delivery security if you will not be at your home when your order is scheduled to be delivered.
Please note: We do not accept responsibility for lost or stolen shipments if left unattended.
- ◀Do you accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover gift cards?
- Yes, gift cards from all major credit cards are accepted.
- ◀Do you ship to Canada and International delivery addresses?
- We're sorry, we not longer ship to Canada due to high shipping rates and/or duties, taxes, and additional entrance fees that cannot be accurately calculated through our shipping vendors. At this time we do not ship overseas except to military APO addresses. You may however, have your merchandise shipped to an international shipping clearinghouse of your choice within the USA for forwarding to any international shipping address, including Canada.
- ◀Why didn't I receive an invoice or packing slip with my order?
- In an effort to conserve resources that help keep our prices and shipping low, we ask that you store and print our emailed order confirmation for your records. Some items are shipped as gifts and we find that this eliminates price disclosure to your recipients when you request a gift shipment to a third party.
- ◀Why was my order shipped in a used box?
- We are a "green" company. We believe it is important to utilize resources available to us to help keep overhead down that in turn allows us to continue offering low pricing and shipping fees. We make an effort to re-use shipping boxes as well as clean packing materials to avoid additional waste products from our warehouse and help keep these items out of landfills. We also respectfully ask that you do the same.
- ◀Do we have a paper catalog?
- In an effort to save paper, printing expense, and postage, we do not generate a catalog. Our products lines and merchandise availability changes daily and it would be impossible to keep those changes accurate on paper. Our website is our "online" catalog and is maintained and updated daily.